Hard Chrome Plating
Hard chrome plating is almost always applied to items that are made of steel, usually hardened steel. We can provide solution for many requirement e.g. hydraulic cylinder rods, rollers, piston, mold surfaces, etc. Our process includes service for Mass Production and Made to Order process.
Induction heating is a method of providing fast, consistent heat for manufacturing applications which involve bonding or changing the properties of metals or other electrically-conductive materials.
Principal reasons for Gas-Nitriding are:
- To obtain high surface hardness
- To increase wear resistance and antigalling properties
- To improve fatigue life
- To improve corrosion resistance
- To obtain a surface that is resistant to the softening effect of heat at temperatures up to the nitriding temperature.
Grinding and Polishing
- Between Centres
- Centreless Grinding
- Surface Grinding
- Internal Grinding
- Superfinishing / Polishing Mirror Surface
- Bed Lathe machines
- CNC Lathe machines
- Milling Machines